1

Logan Walter Seals

Logan Walter Seals
I know it's been a month since you've turned two but I decided better late than never to write about you. From the day you were born, you have lit up the room with your beautiful hair and bright eyes so blue.
 
It seems like you are growing too fast, warp speed. Please slow down for Mommy, please stay my Baby.
 
From the time you wake up till the time you lay down, you run full steam ahead with no worries, no cares. You love watching your sissy and if she can do it, so can you.  You are stubborn and strong willed and your determination usually sees you through.
 
You are starting to talk more and more every day, I love to hear you sing and I love when you say, "I want to play."  Right now I'll admit, you're downright obsessed with your Dad but it's okay because I admit he's the best in the land!
 
You love to be outside, you want to be like your dad. I love watching you sweep and offer him a helping hand.
 
I'll admit that I haven't documented and the pictures are few, I had no idea how crazy my life would be as a full time working mother of two.
 
At the end of the day, no matter what you say or do, always remember that Mommy Loves You!
 


1 Comments


I was searching online and came upon a picture if your son with a cranial remolding helmet with the Dallas Cowboys logo. My son is getting fitted for his on Monday and my husband and I would LOVE to have a cowboys helmet for him. Is there anyway you could tell me which company painted his. My email is srcrdavis@live.com. I'm sorry if this comes across as creepy. My Mother recommended getting in contact with someone who has waked through what we are about to go through. I decided it wouldn't hurt I try. Please please let me know how we could get a cowboys helmet! Thank you! -Sarah D

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates