0

Giving Thanks!

As I mentioned before, time seems to be passing in warp speed. I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving has come and past. There are times when I worry, stress, morn over things I can not control or what should or could have been. Even with life's trials and tribulations, one thing is clear, I have so much to be thankful for.  I am thankful that I could open my home this year and host Thanksgiving. Merging my family with Aaron's we had a wonderful celebration and a great meal too. 
I am proud of myself too... I think I'm starting to mellow (just a little.) Of course I spent the night before Thanksgiving cleaning like a freak but it all went off without a hitch.  Thankfully, my mother in law, Tammy offered to make the dressing which was the one thing I stressed about. Aaron made the turkey so I made my fail safe side dishes and everything was as yummy as can be. The kids had a great time playing games and coloring pictures and the adults all enjoyed watching the Dallas Cowboys play and eating a variety of pies.  I'm so Thankful that I have a home to accommodate guests, food to serve them and family that wants to celebrate the holidays together.

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates