0

2012= MindySeals Blog Unleashed!

I've been blogging since 2008. I initially started bloggoing to keep an online scrapbook of my first child's (Lily) life. Now as the full-time working mother of two I find it increasingly challenging to find time to write a meaningful blog complete with pictures.

Often times I have sugar-coated my words or stories and frankly, I've held back. One thing I've noticed is that the blogs I enjoy reading the most, that I find the most enteratining are "no hold's bar." So here goes folks. I'm going to try this approach and see how it goes. I appologize in advance if I offend someone or hurt feelings. This will be my outlet so, watch out cause I will be speaking my mind!

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates